There has been a lot of polling in the city of Hampton lately on the Budget. If you went to one of the meetings where the polling for Hampton’s Budget took place, you are probably wondering about the results.
Below are input results from the polling of the Hampton Budget that have been held in various places in and around Hampton:
- Mid-Level Managers Chat Results – 03/20/13
- Organizational Chat: Downtown Hampton Development Partnership – 03/20/13
- Organizational Chat: Sussex Neighborhood Association – 03/19/13
- Organizational Chat: Fox Hill United Methodist Men Chat Results – 03/18/13
- Organizational Chat: Old North Hampton Neighborhood Chat Results – 03/16/13
- Budget Forum Polling Results from All Locations
- Budget Forum Polling Results (Ruppert L. Sargent) – 03/09/13
- Organizational Chat: Northampton Civic League Chat Results – 03/05/13
- Organizational Chat: NAACP Chat Results 03/04/13
- Budget Forum Polling Results (Bethel High School) – 03/02/13
- Budget Forum Polling Results (Kecoughtan High School) – 02/26/13
- Budget Input Release – 03/01/13
- City’s Budget FAQ’s - updated 03/08/13
- School’s Budget FAQ’s - updated 03/08/13
It will be interesting to see what happens in the next couple of weeks as the City Manager’s budget will be unveiled. Stay tuned for more information on Hampton Talks about this.
The Hamptontalks blog is written by Peggy Todd, REALTOR with Liz Moore and Associates, and is a great source of information for the happenings in HamptonVA such as events, programs, housing, shopping, entertaining and the like. Peggy has lived in Hampton for 10 years and through her involvement in VPAR, PTA and City Forum Groups has become an expert on the city of Hampton and its real estate market. She strives to be an active community provider and is passionate about representing home buyer and sellers in HamptonVA, as well as helping first time home buyers take the leap into home ownership.
When you are ready to purchase or sell your home in HamptonVA, or anywhere on the VirginiaPeninsula, give Peggy Todd a call at 757-869-9069 or email her directly at firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also visit her on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Hampton-Talks/158440146851